Random good picture Not show
1. He's my stereotype of a schoolteacher.
2. He doesn't conform to/fit/fill the national stereotype of a Frenchman.
3. He doesn't conform to the usual stereotype of the businessman with a dark suit and briefcase.
4. He fitted perfectly the stereotype of the absent-minded professor.
5. He doesn't conform to the usual stereotype of the city businessman with a dark suit and rolled umbrella.
6. It did not conform to the usual stereotype of an industrial city.
7. That this is a positive stereotype makes it no less a stereotype, and therefore unacceptable.
8. Joseph does not conform to the stereotype of a policeman.
9. Looked at more closely, the stereotype dissolves.
10. This reinforces the stereotype that blondes have no brains.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. And each, to varying degrees, is a stereotype.
12. Real skins are much less coherent than the stereotype.
13. Ideally it should not unfairly discriminate or stereotype.
14. Gone is the stereotype of a pothead hippie.
15. Advocates also said that the stereotype of the deadbeat dad as in jail or unemployed was a myth.
16. I have avoided attempting to stereotype you and the life you lead.
17. And it is the race factor, the stereotype that most poor people are black, that holds the entire image together.
18. The stereotype is of stories exclusively concerned with drugs and unwanted pregnancies.
19. Is it a harmful geographic stereotype to suggest that southerners are a little bit poky?
20. They rejected the sexual stereotype of blue for a boy and pink for a girl, and dressed their baby in other colors instead.
21. The stereotype of toughness also flourishes at the grass roots in party circles.
22. Teachers often stereotype kids who speak with strong regional accents.
23. The cultural stereotype of cattle stealing as an exciting, adventurous activity may also have contributed to its acceptance.
24. The stereotype that foreign women are submissive is completely false.
25. And the stereotype of him as a technocrat without feeling is just not true, Juppe has protested.
26. The non-computer-based local surveys established this stereotype as one that is widely endorsed.
27. Many men feel their body shape doesn't live up to the stereotype of the ideal man.
28. I am well aware that we all conform to one stereotype or another.
29. But because work is not a component of the feminine stereotype housework lacks any conceptualization in sociology as work.
30. Second, what are the cognitive and affective processes involved in stereotype change?
More similar words: type, poster, oyster, foster, interest, western, bolster, cluster, eastern, monster, interfere, minister, disaster, register, yesterday, youngster, interfere in, administer, mysterious, cholesterol, interfere with, eastern europe, esterification, here and there, step by step, hyper, the other day, typical, typically, care of.