Random good picture Not show
1. They recked little of danger.
2. What recks it whether they win or lose?
3. RECK gene is a newly discovered tumor suppressor gene.
4. The collagen deposition, MMP2 activity and RECK expression in the liver tissues were detected by Sirius red staining, zymography and RTPCR respectively.
5. ConclusionThe expression of MMP-9 and RECK in the tissue of larynx squamous carcinoma was significantly correlated with clinicopathological indexes of the tumor.
6. Matt Reck, 37, is the kind of eco-conscious person who feeds his trees with bathwater and reuses water drops from his air conditioners to water plants.
7. Conclusions:MMP2 activity and RECK expression may be closely related in the development and reversion process of hepatic fibrosis. RECK maybe have an depressant effect on MMP2 activity.
8. An elastic-viscoplastic theory for reck masses is proposed by, introducing the deformation features on discontinuities.
9. May you better reck the rede, Than ever did th' Adviser!
10. Update on the research of the RECK gene was summarized.
11. RECK may play an important part in the invasion and growth of GCT of bone.
12. Conclusion: Cloning vector pEGFP-RECK was successfully constructed, which laid a foundation for further studying the function of RECK gene.
13. Racking:Controlled by servo motor. Can move in two inches. Reck up to 1/4.1/2needle in any place.
14. But British Philippines Needy, eulogy , because enters late, although has the strength which competes with the Reck SARS, but the popularity must further develop.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
15. ObjectiveTo investigate the relation between expression of MMP-9 and RECK in laryngeal carcinoma and it′s clinical characteristics and to explore the biological action of laryngeal tumor.
16. However, recent studies show that the anti-tumor mechanisms might be related to the regulation of the RECK gene. The review summarizes the possible anti-tumor mechanisms of NSAIDs.
More similar words: deck, neck, check in, check out, check up, recall, recent, direct, record, recipe, precise, recruit, receive, recover, director, recently, directly, recovery, recommend, receiver, recession, precisely, reception, correctly, recording, recipient, recognition, appreciation, unprecedented, recommendation.