Random good picture Not show
(2) The country has been steadily industrializing.
(3) The bus climbed steadily up the road.
(4) The rain was falling steadily.
(5) The train chugged steadily along the West Highland Line.
(6) Her health is getting steadily worse.
(7) The party's share of the electorate has diminished steadily.
(8) The car bowled steadily along.
(9) The country has been steadily industrialising.
(10) Violence between the two sides has been steadily escalating.
(11) Snow had been falling steadily for ten days.
(12) The fire advanced steadily through the forest.
(13) His authority is steadily weakening.
(14) Our friendship has steadily strengthened over the years.
(15) The Prime Minister was steadily emboldened by the discovery that he faced no opposition.
(16) The ground rises steadily.
(17) The administration has been steadily rowing back from its early opposition to his attendance in London.
(18) To leave the life, must work steadily; to take life detours(sentencedict.com),(Sentencedict.com) must think thrice before acting.
(19) The cliff face has been steadily eroded by the sea.
(20) Pursue your object, be it what it will, steadily and indefatigably.
(21) The road climbs steadily to an elevation of 1400 feet.
(22) Children's bodies grow steadily.
(23) The company has steadily drained its cash reserves.
(24) She had been drinking steadily since the early morning.
(25) The visual image is steadily replacing the written word.
(26) A fierce fight held on steadily a whole day.
(27) The situation got steadily worse.
(28) The political situation is steadily worsening.
(29) And still the row rumbles on over who is to blame for the steadily surging crime statistics.
(30) In the middle to high latitudes rainfall has risen steadily over the last 20-30 years.
More similar words: readily, steady, instead of, leading, steam, steak, make a difference, step by step, dilemma, diligently, family, heavily, happily, jauntily, primarily, adieu, team, tear, trading, stadium, radical, Canadian, teach, tear off, teacher, tear up, at ease, tradition, radiation, tear down.