Random good picture Not show
2. Lightly gain, quickly lost.
3. Lightly come, lightly go.
4. She pecked her father lightly on the cheek.
5. Lightly knead the mixture on a floured surface.
6. She ran lightly up the stairs.
7. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
8. This plant prefers a lightly shaded position.
9. Toast the bread lightly on both sides.
10. I touched him lightly on the arm.
11. His tone was lightly sarcastic.
12. Adjust the control knobs by pressing lightly.
13. I knocked lightly on the door.
14. He kissed her lightly on the cheek.
15. Knead the dough lightly,[http://Sentencedict.com] then shape it into a round loaf.
16. She trod lightly so as not to wake the baby.
17. Don't make oaths lightly to the moon, for it is always waxing and waning.
18. I like eggs lightly cooked so that the yolk is still runny.
19. Lightly dredge the cake with icing sugar.
20. This is not a problem we should take lightly.
21. The hard-won liberties should never be bargained away lightly.
22. His allegations cannot be lightly dismissed.
23. Lightly flour a rolling pin.
24. She came tripping lightly down the stairs.
25. It began to snow lightly.
26. The children were let off lightly.
27. Children's fears should never be dismissed lightly.
28. She kissed him lightly on both cheeks.
29. Your passinate eyes are like glittering stars.They glitter in my heart lightly.
30. I heaved him up and then put him down on the ground lightly.
More similar words: slightly, tightly, highlight, light, flight, slight, light up, delight, lighting, lightning, diligently, night, might, right, eighth, height, all right, fighter, insight, at night, tighten, in sight, by night, right away, nightmare, midnight, overnight, out of sight, day and night, straighten.