(1) He alone is happy
who commands his passions.
(2) Call no man happy
till [until] he is dead.
is he that is happy in his children.
is he who owes nothing.
(5) Call no man happy
before he is dead.
is he that is happy in childhood.
is the man that owes nothing.
(8) A blithe [happy
] heart makes a blooming visage.
(9) A happy
heart makes a blooming visage.
(10) Comparison, more than reality, makes men happy
or wretched. Thomas Fuller
(11) Call no man happy
until he dies.
(12) He is truly happy
who makes others happy.
(13) It is comparison that makes men happy
(14) I count myself in nothing else so happy
as in a soul remem-bering my good friends.
is the man who is living by his hobby.
is he who knows his follies in his youth.
(17) Most folks are about as happy
as they make up their minds to be.
are the families where the government of parents is the reign of affection(sentencedict.com), and obedience of the children the submission to love.
(19) All happy
families are like one another; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.
(20) The surest way to be happy
is to be busy.
(21) Call no man happy
before his death [till he dies].
(22) Life's too short to be anything but happy.
(23) The writer arranges a happy ending.
(24) I want to make you happy !
(25) The secret of being miserable is to have leisure to bother about whether you are happy
(26) Oh, I am not going to die, am I? He will not separate us, we have been so happy
(27) If you can be well without health you may be happy
(28) To be of use in the world is the only way to be happy
(29) Apply yourself to true riches; it is shameful to depend upon silver and gold for a happy
(30) No one can be perfectly free till all are free; no one can be perfectlymoral till all are moral; no one can be perfectly happy
till all are happy.