Random good picture Not show
1. How long will the recording of the song take?
2. The recording quality is excellent.
3. This was also the beginning of her recording career.
4. Listening to the scratchy recording, I recognized Walt Whitman immediately.
5. I much prefer the orchestra's 1998 recording of the symphony.
6. Da Vinci was methodical in his research, carefully recording his observations and theories.
7. The recording deal is not necessarily exclusive. The band can record material for other companies as well.
8. Two technicians were preparing a videotape recording of last week's programme.
9. This is a recording.
10. He has travelled extensively in China, recording every facet of life.
11. They are recording a follow-up to their successful 1989 album.
12. The electricians have performed wonders in recording these long dead voices from old wax onto modern plastic surfaces.
13. The principles of magnetic recording have been around for a long time.
14. Have you heard the new recording of Mozart's Requiem?
15. I bought a recording of Maria Callas singing Verdi.
16. In those days recording sound was not technically possible.
17. The recording includes a five-second space between tracks.
18. The clarinet player has launched her recording career.
19. The quality of the recording is quite exceptional.
20. The recording sounds just like a live performance.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. She'smuch happier performing live than in a recording studio.
22. Please be quiet recording in progress.
23. It was a live broadcast, not a recording.
24. We have viewed the video recording of the incident.
25. Is the machine still recording?
26. Have you heard their latest recording?
27. I started working in a recording studio.
28. This recording is available on disc or cassette.
29. We made a recording of the songs.
30. She expunged the sound of his voice from the tape recording.
More similar words: according, according to, record, coordinate, coordinator, regarding, corresponding to, economic recovery, cord, decorum, recover, decorate, accord with, correctly, recovery, recommend, recognition, recommendation, around the corner, in accordance with, landing, dining, wedding, leading, funding, trading, including, building, spending, outstanding.