Random good picture Not show
5. Spend money like water.
9. He wants to spend more time with his family.
10. I intend to spend the night there.
11. Keep a tally of how much you spend.
12. She would rather spend than save.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. I'm going to spend the weekend just relaxing.
14. How much money do you spend each week?
15. Keep a record of everything you spend.
16. They spend an inordinate amount of time talking.
17. Stop niggling about every penny we spend.
18. We spend a very pleasant evening.
19. Where did you spend the night?
20. How long did you spend afloat?
21. U shouldn't spend ur money like water.
22. Don't be so extravagant, spend your money more carefully.
23. I hope we can spend the holidays together.
24. I always spend Christmas Day with my family.
25. To spend holidays by the sea was his dream.
26. I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else.
27. Obviously, we don't want to spend too much money.
More similar words: suspend, spending, depending, dependent, independent, independence, open, openly, pencil, happen, expense, pension, opening, penalty, penance, happen to, in the open, compensation, compensate for, speak, speed, spell, whisper, end, speed up, aspect, at the expense of, bend, on end, send.