Random good picture Not show
1. Once you deduct your expenses, there is nothing left.
2. The mistakes deduct from the value of his book.
3. Your employer will deduct the tax for you.
4. In special cases, a husband can deduct the travel expenses of his wife who accompanies him on a business trip.
5. Your employer will deduct income tax from your salary.
6. Self-employed business owners could deduct all health insurance costs.
7. Issuers are able to deduct the interest they pay on TOPrs and similar securities because they are debt.
8. The purchaser will be able to deduct before tax the acquisition cost of trading stock and work in progress.
9. The sheriff's officer is entitled to deduct his own costs from the net proceeds of the sale.
10. They could deduct wages, but not interest costs, most other taxes or fringe benefits.
11. Step 2: Deduct extra costs, time and resources incurred owing to claimable events from the contract model.
12. If you pay for repairs, you can deduct the cost from your rent.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. Otherwise, the company will deduct 2 percent of our travel costs from our reimbursement checks.
14. You do not have to deduct it from your income, as in the case of personal allowances.
15. The miller would then deduct a proportion of the grain in payment for his services.
16. Banks and building societies automatically deduct tax at the rate of 20 per cent from all interest paid.
17. It has been agreed that we will deduct the excess from the loss and then pay up to the policy limit where applicable.
18. Since Uncle Sam lets firms deduct interest payments to bondholders, he tilts the field to-ward bonds.
19. Deduct the lower earnings limit, and divide the resulting figure by 80.
20. You will have to pay income tax on the rent you receive, although you can deduct expenses such as insurance.
21. That would be a substantial improvement from the 25 percent of health-care premiums that they can deduct now.
22. Individuals would not pay taxes on interest or investment income, and businesses could not deduct the cost of fringe benefits.
23. That will tend to be offshore as banks and building societies in this country have to deduct tax at source.
24. Employees carry the other half, which they may not deduct.
25. They would go straight to his agent, who would deduct his commission and the rest went to pay the tax man.
26. If you are truly serious abut preparing your child for the future, don't teach him to subtract teach him to deduct. Fran Lebowitz
27. The deal also would have allowed the 49ers to deduct the taxes from the price.
28. Provided there was a valid card in the box, the beacon would deduct some of its value and record no details.
29. This is even before others realize their employers no longer will be able to deduct the cost of their health insurance.
30. If neither you nor your spouse is covered by an employer retirement plan, you may deduct your entire contribution.
More similar words: deductive, deduce, abduct, aqueduct, product, ductile, conduct, reduction, abduction, inductive, production, productive, productivity, introduction, reproduction, reproductive, code of conduct, production cost, gross domestic product, duck, seduce, reduce, educate, ended, added, jaded, lame duck, educator, produce, educated.