Random good picture Not show
1. Using a wide tape gives better quality sound reproduction.
2. Bacterial reproduction is accelerated in weightless space.
3. The deck represents the cutting edge in CD reproduction.
4. We had to retool for enlarging reproduction.
5. They are studying reproduction in shellfish.
6. He can distinguish a genuine antique from a reproduction.
7. The reproduction and growth of the cancerous cells can be suppressed by bombarding them with radiation.
8. Scientists studied the reproduction, diet, and health of the dolphins.
9. The quality of a photographic reproduction decreases with time.
10. Sexual reproduction serves to create genetic variety.
11. Is that painting an original or a reproduction?
12. Unauthorized reproduction of this publication is strictly forbidden.
13. Compact disc recordings give excellent sound reproduction.
14. We are researching reproduction in elephants/the reproduction of elephants.
15. Digital recording gives excellent sound reproduction.
16. We have been able to divorce sex from reproduction.
17. This system has excellent sound reproduction.
18. The craftsmen have ensured faithful reproduction of the original painting.
19. In human reproduction,one female egg is usually fertilized by one spunk.
20. Insects possess a biological clock that programmes the insect's growth,reproduction and dormant periods.
21. In human reproduction, one female egg is usually fertilized by one sperm.
22. Moreover, with strictly asexual reproduction, mutations will inevitably accumulate.
23. This allows for very rapid reproduction.
24. This process may be called expanded negative reproduction.
25. Off the pitch he's in the reproduction furniture business.
25. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
26. Reproduction Smoking can reduce a woman's fertility.
27. These insects have two different methods of reproduction.
28. It's a faithful reproduction of the original picture.
29. Genes are those tiny bits of biological information swapped in sexual reproduction.
30. Use a black pen on white paper to ensure good reproduction.
More similar words: production, introduction, productive, productivity, product, reduction, abduction, produce, producer, producing, auction, obstruction, destruction, instruction, representation, introduce, construction, instructional, introducing, projection, protection, ductile, deductive, reproach, reprobate, environmental protection, education, educational, deprecation, fluctuation.