Random good picture Not show
1. Chlorine is added to the water to kill bacteria.
2. The romance added spice to the holiday.
3. He has added considerably to his piano repertoire.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. He added some flour to thicken the soup.
5. This juice contains no added sugar.
6. 'Let me explain!' he added helpfully.
7. His coaching has added another dimension to my game.
8. She tasted her lemonade, then added more sugar.
9. We've added years to life,not life ti years.
10. He added a dash of brandy to his coffee.
11. She blundered when she added up the bill.
12. The fire blazed up when I added paraffin.
13. The juice contains no added sugar.
14. They have added a new scene at the beginning.
15. A new wing was added to the building.
16. Each of the sputniks added something to our knowledge.
17. She added sugar to her tea.
18. The type of bread has added vitamins.
19. The fire flared up as I added more wood.
20. They have added/deleted/amended a clause in the contract which says the company can make people redundant for economic reasons.
21. This latest decision has only added to the general confusion.
22. The sauce looked runny so I added some more flour.
23. The system has the added advantage of recordable DVD drives.
24. She added a PS to say 'hi' to my brother.
25. He added sand to the soil to make it more porous.
26. Blood feuds and general gangsterism added to the local crime rate.
27. Each new rumour added fresh impetus to the smear campaign.
28. We received a typewritten letter with a note added by hand.
29. The root-ginger should be crushed up before it is added to the boiling jam.
30. They've copied the basic design from the Japanese model and added a few of their own refinements.