Random good picture Not show
1. Increasingly, corporate clients are seeking to outsource the management of their facilities.
2. Unions are fighting a plan by universities to outsource all non-academic services.
3. The management guaranteed that outsourcing wouldn't mean job losses.
4. Some companies outsource to cheaper locations to cut costs.
5. The work of interior design could be outsourced to those professional companies.
6. The difficulties of outsourcing have been compounded by the increasing resistance of trade unions.
7. All washing and ironing is outsourced.
8. She decided to do some research herself and then approach her boss directly to discuss the merits of additional outsourcing moves.
9. Outsourcing means that effectively firms increase their production capabilities without having to invest themselves.
10. Outsourcing has become standard operating procedure at a wide variety of organizations.
11. Looking ahead, businesses will find application outsourcing to be a more productive and cost-effective way to meet their desktop application needs.
12. Outsourcing and restructuring continue to exact a heavy toll even in the tight labor markets of the mid-1990s.
13. However,(sentence dictionary) the company believes it is also one of the largest outsourcing contracts in the financial services sector.
14. Last year, it won large outsourcing contracts worth more than Pounds 700m-mostly in the public sector.
15. This amounts to encouraging outsourcing, by taking a neutral position on who provides services.
16. In-house lawyers increasingly regard the efficient and cost effective outsourcing and managing of external resources as a key discipline.
17. We outsource all our computing work.
18. Are they planning to outsource the manufacturing?
19. Do what you do best and outsource the rest!
20. Should we outsource production or transportation?
21. Many companies outsource and hire consultants in order to maintain a flexible workforce.
22. they would have to necessarily outsource to reduce the absolute cost of doing business.
23. Many think that they can just outsource the development work overseas or have someone write copy for $10 an hour to make things sell.
24. After some investigation, Stroud said it became pretty clear that secretaries were leaving because they had been outsourced.
25. What they envision is nothing short of a new corporate structure, in which accounting and other functions are outsourced.
26. CollaborativeNetworking internal jobs can make so much economic sense that sometimes vital functions are outsourced to competitors, to mutual benefit.
27. Kevin: Some of our investors are arguing that we should outsource more of our operations.
28. What's more, jobs like medical assistant, nurse, and phlebotomist are impossible to outsource.
29. We are a digital marketing and SEO company and we are interested to outsource our link building department.
30. Users interested in fax over IP can either purchase and install hardware and software on their own systems or outsource the capability to an IP faxing service bureau.
More similar words: source, resource, resourceful, lots of, all sorts of, whatsoever, outsell, outsider, church, cut short, purchase, outstanding, whereabouts, in a nutshell, in the lurch, bifurcate, sour, south, soup, soul, sound, southern, sought, pass out, southeast, cross out, sound off, south pole, southwest, farce.