Random good picture Not show
1. He has admitted to acting as a drug courier.
2. A courier was dispatched to collect the documents.
3. A courier was despatched with two sealed envelopes.
4. We sent the documents by courier.
5. Courier companies are going head-to-head with the Post Office.
6. Courier that letter-it needs to get there today .
7. Use a courier and charge it to the department.
8. Alexander's girlfriend is a courier.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. The courier had change for a ￡10 note.
10. She works as a courier.
11. A courier delivered the parcels .
12. He was a courier for the Polish underground and parachuted into Warsaw.
13. The invitations were sent out by courier.
14. A number of companies arrange courier flights.
15. I'll courier the contracts out to you this afternoon.
16. The courier service is provided free by Stanford.
17. The letter reached Irina by special courier.
18. Would not the courier also be stained by it?
19. It operates the world's largest wholesale courier service, Speedbird Courier.
20. But Sampras is 14-3 lifetime against Courier and he must believe the tournament is his to win.
21. The Courier operates from batteries and therefore is very easy to install.
22. The cheques were delivered to the bank by a private courier firm.
23. The tour manager's role is a cross between hostess and courier.
24. There will be a messenger at the Airport to collect the photographs from our courier.
25. Swiss fans cheered Jakob Hlasek during yesterday's match with Courier.
26. I want to have this package delivered by motorcycle courier.
27. Urgent deliveries of medicine may be sent by motorcycle courier.
28. He said he'd be sending the report over by courier.
29. It speeds up the processing, says Dave Costlow, who devised the courier program.
30. Lichfield council got the demand to him via a friend of the family near Lagos and a courier.
More similar words: barrier, carrier, centuries-old, developing countries, fiery, fierce, pierce, soldier, cashier, fancier, premier, glacier, earlier, supplier, frontier, portiere, fiercely, premiere, lurid, curio, robespierre, photocopier, tourism, tourist, during, burial, purify, nourish, purity, auricle.