Random good picture Not show
1. Instructions were relayed to him by phone.
2. Mr Howarth gave us very specific instructions.
3. Are these instructions clear enough?
4. The instructions completely bewildered me.
5. Yes, I've made mistakes. Life doesn't come with instructions.
6. The instructions were really confusing.
7. She barked out instructions to her secretary.
8. The doctor's instructions must be fulfilled exactly.
9. He started issuing peremptory instructions.
10. The doctor's instructions must be carried out strictly.
11. He countermanded his instructions to his staff officer.
12. The washing instructions are on the label.
13. You should always read the instructions on medicines thoroughly.
14. The instructions were rather complicated.
15. The task requires a good comprehension of complex instructions.
16. The instructions were badly written and unhelpful.
17. I'm under instructions to keep my speech short.
18. Read the manufacturer's instructions before using your new dishwasher.
19. I misread the instructions / what the instructions said.
20. They had received instructions to watch him.
21. He phoned you on my instructions.
22. Do you understand the instructions?
23. It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions.
24. The instructions were as clear as day.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Install the machine according to the manufacturer's instructions .
26. He left strict instructions that the box should only be opened after his death.
27. We have followed your instructions through to the last detail.
28. The instructions were not just confusing, they were positively misleading.
29. He left detailed instructions about the best way to proceed.
30. It is a good divine that follows his own instructions. William Shakespeare
More similar words: instruction, construction, instructional, reconstruction, reconstruction period, constructing, constructive, obstruction, destruction, instruct, construct, instructor, destructive, indestructible, menstruation, demonstration, structure, structural, construe, infrastructure, instrument, struggle against, constitutional convention, auction, reduction, abduction, production, institution, installation, nation-state.