Random good picture Not show
(1) They were forced to sell out at a ruinous loss.
(2) Many Britons will still fear the potentially ruinous costs of their legal system.
(3) The prices in that restaurant are absolutely ruinous.
(4) The buildings were in a ruinous state.
(5) The decision was to prove ruinous.
(6) After a ruinous strike[sentencedict.com], the union caved in.
(7) The house was in a ruinous condition.
(8) Such action would be ruinous to her career.
(9) The economy of the state is experiencing the ruinous effects of the conflict.
(10) Our present policies are also ruinous to health.
(11) Alcohol is as ruinous as illegal drugs.
(12) That was before its ruinous so-called restoration.
(13) Most of them are in a ruinous state with their upper storeys missing shattered by earthquake, war, neglect.
(14) The interior is still in ruinous condition though the exterior is fairly intact.
(15) With the spectre of a ruinous trade war looming which could spread like wildfire round the world.
(16) The party's political managers thought it a ruinous ploy in election year.
(17) He had spent a ruinous and totally sleepless night, pacing the floors but being able to find no solace.
(18) Rarely does a year start by offering so many opportunities for governments to make ruinous mistakes.
(19) A little further along the road is Dun Trodden(sentencedict.com), another broch in a more ruinous condition.
(20) So his strategy made sense at the same time as it seemed wantonly ruinous.
(21) Elsewhere, the condition of many of the great monuments ranges from shabby to ruinous.
(22) Most publishers will tell you that huge success can be ruinous to a writer's talents.
(23) And the way of life this film holds up to be squalid and ruinous is the way of Woodstock.
(24) In that broken place, rocks and shattered boulders lay in a half-circle, ruinous pines growing among them.
(25) The large defence cuts that Labour proposes would be ruinous to job prospects, and its ham-fisted intervention plans would not work.
(26) Santa Anna had created twelve thousand new civil and military positions and had obtained several loans at ruinous rates of interest.
(27) Detailed costing can make the difference between an excellent idea and a ruinous one.
(28) Price rises were ineffective unless they were so swingeing as to be ruinous.
(29) They also tell us of a field with the manor house in a ruinous condition.
(30) A working week of over a hundred hours should have been ruinous for the libido, looking back.
More similar words: ominous, heinous, luminous, ruin, ruined, equinox, equinoctial, no use, ravenous, cavernous, larcenous, indigenous, gluttonous, monotonously, monotonous, fruit, sanguine, fruity, cruise, harlequin, recruit, continuing, intriguing, fruition, altruism, minor, altruistic, incongruity, grapefruit, casino.