Synonym: ability, aptitude, capacity, gift, power, qualification, staff, talent. Similar words: spectacular, culture, cultural, difficult, agriculture, agricultural, face to face, vacuum. Meaning: ['fækltɪ] n. 1. one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind 2. the body of teachers and administrators at a school.
Random good picture Not show
1. She has the faculty to learn languages easily.
2. The Dean adjudicates any faculty disputes.
3. Both faculty and students oppose the measures.
4. She is the new dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences.
5. Man is the only animal that has the faculty of speech.
6. He has the faculty of doing two things at the same time.
7. She had a great faculty for absorbing information.
8. The faculty agreed on a change in the requirements.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. She has a faculty for inspiring confidence in people.
10. These girls have the faculty to learn languages easily.
11. The faculty welcomes enquiries from prospective entrants.
12. Should the new department form part of the Faculty of Arts?
13. It is also a myth that the faculty of hearing is greatly increased in blind people.
14. For the faculty, there exists the triad of responsibilities: teaching, research, and service.
15. How can faculty improve their teaching so as to encourage creativity?
16. All through the faculty meeting Frank stood up for his friend who was being criticized so severely.
17. Some students unburden themselves of emotional problems that faculty members feel ill equipped to handle.
18. Faculty members complain that their students are unprepared to do college-level work.
19. She was Dean of the Science faculty at Sophia University.
20. Students and faculty are working toward a common goal.
21. Degrees Students study for a degree in a faculty.
22. The faculty welcomes applications from mature students.
23. Community college faculty teach courses at the high schools.
24. Candidates should contact the relevant Faculty Office to obtain an application form.
25. He was one of the founders of the university's medical faculty.
26. The other members began to find that he gave the faculty coherence and a sense of purpose.
27. In addition to getting the university kick-started, Stacy cites his greatest accomplishment as hiring a top-rate faculty.
28. Students chose their own courses of study, in consultation with the faculty.
29. He was a fellow of the University of Bombay, and was elected dean of the faculty of engineering in 1879.
30. Admission Details of the BMus admission procedure and of University and faculty entry requirements may be found in the Admissions section.
More similar words: spectacular, culture, cultural, difficult, agriculture, agricultural, face to face, vacuum, penalty, casualty, specialty, the death penalty, fact, face, facto, adult, in fact, facies, factor, result, secular, factory, surface, assault, consult, molecule, face up to, artifact, facility, multiple.