Random good picture Not show
1) The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
2) The value of culture is its effect on character. It avails nothing unless it ennobles and strengthens that,Its use is for life, Its aim is not beauty but goodness.
3) The exhibition was sponsored by the Society of Culture.
4) She's very keen to learn about Japanese culture.
5) She's studying modern Japanese language and culture.
6) These ideas have always been central to Western culture.
7) India is where I first experienced real culture shock.
8) They adopted western culture, institutions, and even clothing.
9) Universities are centres of culture.
10) She is a woman of considerable culture.
11) He is a man of culture.
12) The adverts target yoof culture.
13) British culture now appears to revolve around the unholy trinity of sport, shopping and sex.
14) Tradition and culture are often at variance with the needs of modern living.
15) Beauty is forever yoked to youth in our culture.
16) Tunisian culture has been westernized.
17) American culture is in many ways still fairly prudish.
18) Death is one of the great taboos in our culture.
19) She got some books out of the library and immersed herself in Jewish history and culture.
20) Because of its geographical isolation,[http://sentencedict.com/culture.html] the area developed its own unique culture.
21) He was one of the world's foremost scholars of ancient Indian culture.
22) Glasgow has broadened its appeal since taking on the mantle of European City of Culture in 1990.
23) Callum, recently arrived in Glasgow, is jobless, homeless, friendless, and suffering from culture shock.
24) Not returning phone calls is a grave crime in today's culture.
25) The film is a reflection of the violence that pervades American culture.
26) The monarchy in England plays an important role in British culture.
27) The author builds up a useful composite picture of contemporary consumer culture.
28) All sorts of illustrious and influential persons lent their names to our national culture.
29) We speak Danish at home so that the boys don't lose touch with their language and culture.
30) When the government had come to power, he had been named minister of culture.
More similar words: agriculture, cultural, agricultural, sculpture, faculty, difficult, feature, gesture, venture, mixture, lecture, picture, texture, capture, creature, in future, in nature, by nature, furniture, departure, structure, signature, in the future, for the future, legislature, architecture, manufacturer, infrastructure, built up, adult.