Random good picture Not show
1. The party was humiliated in the recent elections.
2. He was publicly flogged and humiliated.
3. Lowe was publicly humiliated by his colleagues.
4. She had been beaten and humiliated by her husband.
5. I've never felt so humiliated.
6. Her boss humiliated her in front of all her colleagues.
7. She was jealous, humiliated, and emotionally at the end of her tether.
8. I've never felt so humiliated in all my life.
9. He felt humiliated by her scornful remarks.
10. Her son's affair had humiliated and shamed her.
11. They were humiliated beyond endurance.
12. I have never felt so humiliated in my life.
13. He was ashamed and bitterly humiliated.
14. Her rejection dashed and humiliated him.
15. I had been assaulted and deeply humiliated in front of all my friends.
16. He just humiliated her in front of everyone - it was so unnecessary.
17. They sought vengeance against the countries that had humiliated France in 1814.
18. He certainly wouldn't stand for being publicly humiliated like that.
19. I have never felt so humiliated in all my life.
20. Parents are humiliated if their children behave badly when guests are present.
21. He felt shamed and humiliated by the treatment he had received.
22. She felt stupid now, humiliated by her own behaviour.
23. Had she felt unbearably humiliated by the divorce?
24. Miranda was puzzled and humiliated by Adam's rejection.Sentence dictionary
25. Wasn't it enough that he had been so humiliated?
26. He felt humiliated and his anger grew.
27. Then I felt embarrassed, humiliated.
28. Your grandfather was humiliated by this commoner.
29. Never in all my life have I felt so humiliated.
30. "I had never received one single complaint against me," claimed the humiliated doctor.
More similar words: humiliate, humiliation, affiliated, humility, affiliate, conciliate, familial, familiar, unfamiliar, conciliatory, be familiar with, reconciliation, militate, emaciated, inebriated, repudiated, associated, appreciated, facilitated, humid, filial, milieu, civilian, military, militant, retaliation, auxiliary, liability, militarism, similitude.