Random good picture Not show
1. Contemporary cars are more streamlined than older ones.
2. The aircraft is streamlined to cut down wind resistance.
3. The cars all have a new streamlined design.
4. Dolphins are perfectly streamlined for movement in the water.
5. The production process is to be streamlined.
6. All these new cars have been streamlined.
7. That procedure should be streamlined as a matter of urgency.
8. The bodies of dolphins are more streamlined than those of porpoises.
9. We've even streamlined the selection process ... 1.
10. Today, corporations have become more streamlined and less caring.
11. Let us offer a streamlined proof that M2 holds.
12. They allow contracting procedures to be standardised and streamlined.
13. These functions can be much more streamlined as a result, with less human administration.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Its board has adopted a streamlined procedure for doling out emergency loans.
15. Recast and streamlined for the current season, it is languishing in a no-win time slot on Thursdays.
16. The whole development cycle is streamlined when the programmer can visualise and monitor program execution.
17. We also eliminated other steps and streamlined those that remained to cut cycle times radically.
18. Otto Galler further improved the breed, crafting today's streamlined beast.
19. Streamlined for swimming, much of the energy used in walking is squandered on side-to-side motion.
20. The system has been streamlined and statistics prove that the speed and quality of our decision-making compares favourably with other local authorities.
21. We have streamlined the whole business by introducing a new computer system.
22. Small, streamlined companies generate more new jobs than the big, old traditional industries.
23. The songs are clean and streamlined, consistently formulated and ready for radio play.
24. Compared to the old model, the reincarnated Mini Cooper has a more powerful engine and looks more streamlined.
25. Arrangements for exhibitors at the 1993 fair are being streamlined in an attempt to create the best possible climate for business.
26. The slender body befitted the new aesthetic of the modern con-sumer age, also light and streamlined.
27. Because of the increased flow of traffic, Clarke revamped his Special Branch into three streamlined sections.
28. Summer loafers in bright colours can be matched with trousers for a co-ordinated, streamlined look.
29. Fireworks' button creation capabilities are further expanded with a more streamlined approach to creating remote rollovers.
30. There will also be 15 double-ended locos derived from the streamlined power cars to haul conventional rolling stock.
More similar words: streamline, dreamlike, stream, mainstream, stream of consciousness, lineament, streak, strained, mistreat, unrestrained, constrainedly, straight line, read between the lines, scream, creamy, dream up, dream of, preamble, ice-cream, fined, ruined, tread, treat, refined, grained, combined, treaty, whipped cream, stretch, street.