Random good picture Not show
1. The company is in default on its loan agreement.
2. What do you use as your default browser?
3. He lost the tennis match by default.
4. The company is in default on the loan.
5. People who default on their mortgage repayments may have their home repossessed.
6. He was acquitted in default of strong evidence of his guilt.
7. The defendant made default yesterday.
8. He lost the world title by default.
9. He became world champion in 1990 by default.
10. On this screen, 256 colours is the default.
11. They accepted what he had said in default of any evidence to disprove it.
12. You can change the default settings to suit your needs.
13. Unless something else happens, the default is to meet at the hotel at 7.00 p.m.
14. The computer will take '0' as the default value, unless you type in something different.
15. The default is usually the setting that most users would probably choose.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The default toolbox contains tools for drawing lots of different shapes.
17. In default of experts'help, we shall have to rely on our own efforts.
18. Any default on your mortgage repayments may mean you will lose your house.
19. The corporation may be charged with default on its contract with the government.
20. I became a teacher by default rather than by design.
21. His car was repossessed because of default of monthly installment.
22. The default option is to save your work every five minutes.
23. The committee will not meet in default of a chairman.
24. It is in default on a loan agreement.
25. They never default on a payment.
26. Default: failure to repay a loan.
27. The default maximum size adopted by ISPublish is 32000.
28. He became an actor by default.
29. I would rather pay the individuals than let the money go to the State by default.
30. The bank can seize the asset in the event of a default in payment.
More similar words: fault, faulty, find fault, vault, assault, defame, deface, de facto, defaced, defamatory, defalcation, multicultural, haul, faucet, faux pas, forefather, lose face, nefarious, benefaction, femme fatale, be familiar with, defy, deft, defuse, defer, defeat, define, defile, defend, deftly.