Synonym: actualisation, actualization, fruition, realisation, recognition. Similar words: socialization, globalization, naturalization, externalization, hospitalization, internalization, industrialization, stabilization. Meaning: [‚rɪələ'zeɪʃn /-laɪ-] n. 1. coming to understand something clearly and distinctly 2. making real or giving the appearance of reality 3. a musical composition that has been completed or enriched by someone other than the composer 4. a sale in order to obtain money (as a sale of stock or a sale of the estate of a bankrupt person) or the money so obtained 5. the completion or enrichment of a piece of music left sparsely notated by a composer 6. something that is made real or concrete.
Random good picture Not show
2. As realization dawned, he went pale.
3. I was shocked by the realization of what I had done.
4. There is a growing realization that changes must be made.
5. I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
6. I was hit by the realization that I might die.
7. He came to the realization that he would never make a good teacher.
8. The realization that she was gone was like a knife thrust.
9. It was the realization of his greatest ambition.
10. The realization that the murderer must have been a close friend came as a shock.
11. To win the Olympic gold medal was the realization of his life's dream.
12. Let's pull together for the early realization of the four modernizations.
13. There must be a growing realization among younger people that sponging off the state is no longer possible.
14. The realization of how little work I'd done for the exams brought me abruptly back down to earth.
15. It seemed that the realization of his life's dream oppressed him with overjoy.
16. I was struck by the sudden realization that I would probably never see her again.
17. He did not live to see the realization of his dream.
18. The enemy troops had a cold realization of their hard situation.
19. He nearly cried out at the sudden realization of how much Randall looked like him.
20. There is a growing realization that we must manage the earth's resources more carefully.
21. We saw the terrible realization of what she'd done dawn on her face.
22. This realization of our dreams surpassed even our wildest expectations.
23. I gradually awakened to the realization that our marriage was over.
24. Instances of the second more sudden realization are rarer.
25. Then sudden realization that it would not stop.
26. How had the managers come to this realization?
27. And he found the realization somewhat amusing(sentencedict.com), now that he was alone again.
28. We shall gladly lend every effort in our power toward its realization.
29. What eventually emerged from the election disaster was a realization that it was time for change.
30. One cynical answer is that they are there be-cause viewers take comfort in the realization that they have escaped disaster.
More similar words: socialization, globalization, naturalization, externalization, hospitalization, internalization, industrialization, stabilization, acclimatization, randomization, urbanization, polarization, organization, authorization, organizational, rationalize, realize, creation, alienation, recreation, nationalism, retaliation, nationalist, nationality, desalination, qualification, industrialisation, realise, realism, realistic.