Random good picture Not show
1. His blindness is the result of an accident.
2. This election result could well lead to further bloodshed.
3. The result of the game was five-nil / five-nothing.
4. She died as a result of her injuries.
5. The accident was the inevitable consequence/result/outcome of carelessness.
6. The result pleased us enormously.
7. The result reflects a modest rightward shift in opinion.
8. The flight was delayed as a result of fog.
9. She was disheartened at the result.
10. The result of the poll has now been declared.
11. The result was a sensational 41 victory.
12. When two's company, three's the result!
13. She could not hide her dismay at the result.
14. These causes led to a bad result.
15. The result is contrary to expectation.
16. The result of the experiment was satisfactory.
17. In the end(Sentencedict.com), a draw was a fair result.
18. What was the result of the war?
19. I'm immune to smallpox as a result of vaccination.
20. Sleep deprivation can result in mental disorders.
21. His death was a direct result of your action.
22. Losing weight is an indirect result of smoking cigarettes.
23. They gambled on the result of a race.
24. He has tallied the result of the ballot.
25. Many civilians died as a result of allied bombing.
26. Has Steven calculated the result?
27. The accident was the result of human error.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. As a result, he had to leave.
29. Accidents are the inevitable result of driving too fast.
30. The end result of this will be unity.
More similar words: result in, as a result, result from, as a result of, consult, consultant, resume, presumably, sully, make sure, insulated, be subject to, adult, assault, culture, faculty, multiple, cultural, ultimate, be useful to, difficult, ultimately, agriculture, agricultural, simultaneously, press, forest, rest on, resist, dress up.