Random good picture Not show
1. Lopsided, and eventually became seen.
2. The lopsided load on the lorry looked dangerous.
3. His suit had shoulders that made him look lopsided.
4. The article presents a somewhat lopsided view of events.
5. We won by a lopsided score.
6. She gave me a lopsided smile.
7. His whole face was lopsided, one cheek badly scarred.
8. The lopsided final score may suggest an easy victory.
9. Why are women drawn in such lopsided numbers to pentecostalism?
10. But inside the Forum, no matter how lopsided the talent levels, the setting alone made it great.
11. Graham allowed himself a small, lopsided grin at that thought.
12. It also led to the creation of a lopsided system in line with the structure of medical priorities and values.
13. Despite all these safeguards and its lopsided superiority over local opposition, the Machine never fails to run scared.
14. Lopsided and vulnerable, he tried to climb the barrage and get to the second balloon.
15. In order to install the lopsided majorities, more Republicans have to serve on multiple committees.
16. Even today it is easy to gain a lopsided impression.
17. After all, such lopsided enthusiasm indicates that you feel well equipped to tell judges how to do their jobs.
18. In a surprisingly lopsided Senate vote in March, the bill was upheld.
19. Capitalist economy development is lopsided still be basic rule.
20. The prevailing exchange rate system is lopsided.
21. The lopsided global developping appalling present in China.
22. John Candotti had once waded into a street fight simply because he thought the odds were too lopsided.
23. The Raiders wiped out the Washington Redskins, 38-9, in what then was the most lopsided victory in history.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. His pride in her was distorted by his anxious, lopsided grin.
25. I see developing trees with only two main growth arteries where one has been lopped off, leaving an odd-looking lopsided thing.
26. There was something odd about her too-a slight stumble in her walk, a lopsided look to her face.
27. As Lambert laboured to get back on course another blast flung him lopsided.
28. She notices she has made a mistake and begins unraveling a lopsided yellow row.
29. At length they came to another smaller gate, flanked by a gloriously lopsided storybook cottage.
30. Plants with grey fur wilted in pots; cobwebs hung beneath the round table, draped the lopsided chairs.
More similar words: side by side, synopsis, popsicle, side, aside, beside, subside, inside, reside, braided, outsider, besides, preside, provided, on the side, lay aside, sideline, put aside, set aside, sidewalk, consider, resident, undivided, dissident, aside from, cast aside, president, residence, alongside, countryside.