Random good picture Not show
1. He concentrated his pupils and declared the exciting news.
2. Kate sat up fully, her attention now totally concentrated.
3. The liquid is found in a highly concentrated form.
4. New heavy industries were concentrated in narrowly restricted areas.
5. Most of our forces have concentrated at the bridge.
6. She turned the nozzle and the spray concentrated down to a stream.
7. Heavy industry was concentrated in the north of the country.
8. The immigrant community is strongly concentrated geographically.
9. Construction of the aircraft is being concentrated at Prestwick.
10. They concentrated on better definition of the optical image.
11. Most development has been concentrated in and around cities.
12. These noisy conditions aren't really conducive to concentrated work.
13. Fighting was concentrated around the towns to the north.
14. He concentrated his attention on the question of technology.
15. The latter part of the debate concentrated on abortion.
16. These jobs are disproportionately concentrated in the service sector.
17. His mood lifted as he concentrated on his driving.
18. Italian industry is concentrated mainly in the north.
19. In 19th-century Britain[sentencedict.com], industries became concentrated in particular localities.
20. He made a concentrated effort to improve his work.
21. The orange juice has been concentrated.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. She had concentrated on her music to the neglect of her other studies.
23. Most of the country's population is concentrated in the north.
24. He concentrated mainly on the flying and spoke very little.
25. When the enemy's ships are all concentrated at the entrance to the harbor, it must mean trouble.
26. Most research in the field has concentrated on the effects on children.
27. They feinted and concentrated forces against the most fortified line of the enemy side.
28. In a brief statement, he concentrated entirely on international affairs.
29. He made a concentrated effort to finish the work on time.
30. To serve the needs of bakers, manufacturers ferment the yeast to produce a more concentrated product.
More similar words: concentrate, concentrate on, concentration camp, concentration, concentrating, central, conceited, concerted, entrance, decentralize, entranceway, discount rate, concealment, frustrated, contravention, centre, sconce, contra, conceal, conceit, concede, concert, concern, concept, conceive, ensconce, eccentric, contrast, contrary, contract.