Random good picture Not show
1. Such decisions are outside the remit of this committee.
2. Please remit payment by cheque.
3. To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go; to be lonely is not because you have no friends, but no one is living in your heart.
4. The group has been given a remit to examine ways of improving the local transport system.
5. To forgive is not to forget.nor remit.but let it go.
6. In future, staff recruitment will fall within the remit of the division manager.
7. That issue is not within the remit of the working group.
8. To forgive is not to forget, nor remit, but let it go; to be lonely is not becoz u have no friends, but no one is living in ur heart.
9. Marketing is outside our remit.
10. We must not remit our efforts.
11. Remit the interest to her new address.
12. Kindly remit us the balance without delay.
13. His pace began to remit.
14. You mustn't remit your efforts.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Many immigrants regularly remit money to their families.
16. Please remit me the money at your earliest convenience.
17. I hope you will remit me the desks in time.
18. Please remit by check.
19. The government tried to remit the urban residents into stability.
20. The remit of this official inquiry is to investigate the reasons for the accident.
21. We decided to remit our research work till next year.
22. Walker has a very wide remit.
23. Road transport was excluded from its remit by legislation.
24. While the espionage business continues to thrive, its remit has changed.
25. The working party's remit was sufficiently wide-ranging to permit examining almost anything that had a bearing on chartered accountants' training.
26. But this was outside the police remit, and meanwhile, they had to be careful not to jeopardise public tranquillity.
27. He filed a tax return but failed to remit what he owed.
28. The Convention's remit has to date only included dumping from ships.
29. Their remit was to talk, with no limitations, about crucial issues and differences between our two countries.
30. This often results in confusion about the committee's precise remit and a lack of focus in its operations.