Random good picture Not show
1. Following completion of the extension to Rodon polis, the railway expects move 10 to 12 million tonnes of grain and soya.
2. But Eretria was a polis which could wage war on Xerxes of Persia if it chose, and it did.
3. Each polis was small and relatively inaccessible, except by sea.
4. See this oul bother ye'r in wi tha polis?
5. It lay in Grecian Polis and the Roman Law.
6. The Republic, like the Greek polis, was a kind of tutelary association.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. Polis explains that the strategy did not work as predicted because of what's called a population level effect.
8. Alongside the "typical" polis, another form of state, i. e. ethnos, emerged in Greece.
9. Aristotle was an encyclopedic scholar in Greek Polis crisis who wrote and attained excellent achievement.
10. After Atheno-Peloponnesian War, the ancient Greek polis declined. But their humanism ideas have passed through the long history and gotten into the tradition of the western humanism.
11. It is for this reason that citizenship in the polis could be attained by birth only.
12. Aristotle lived at the virtual cusp of the world of the autonomous city-state of the Greek polis.
13. The universal state will never allow for or does not allow for the kind of self-perfection that a small, self-governing polis will have.
14. This is especially true of the Theban plays but applies also to Electra and even to the three plays not actually set in a polis, Ajax, Philoctetes, Trachiniae.
15. But I don't need to be when there's five polis and a German Shepherd dog breaking down the door and dragging Marc screaming down the path and into a van.
16. What matters is they get the job done and protect our country, Polis said.
17. In this genre there is no praise of individual; it is a laudation of the collective Athenians, which is turned into an encomium of the greatness of the polis.
More similar words: polish, polished, acropolis, metropolis, monopolistic competition, polity, police, polite, policy, politic, politics, impolite, politely, oligopoly, policeman, political, abolish, foolish, politically, politeness, trampoline, monopolize, impolitely, politician, demolish, politicking, demolished, foolishly, symbolise, symbolism.