Random good picture Not show
1. The talks became increasingly bitter and rancorous.
2. The deal ended after a series of rancorous disputes.
3. His speech was a bilious, rancorous attack on young people.
4. The rancorous case has been a political and emotional flashpoint for the city and a barometer of race relations in New York.
5. We were the greedy ambulance chasers representing rancorous clients who clogged the court dockets.
6. In rancorous tones its press preached hostility, and an anti - British policy was adopted in international affairs.
7. He had long since wearied of discussing the rancorous subject.
8. The resulting fracas led to the suspension of proceedings for two hours on Wednesday and further rancorous debate yesterday.
9. The debate in America over health - care reform turned rancorous.
More similar words: rancor, decorous, francisco franco, porous, sonorous, odorous, amorous, humorous, vigorous, timorous, rigorous, dolorous, glamorous, clamorous, malodorous, vigorously, herbivorous, omnivorous, carnivorous, insectivorous, coronet, coroner, corollary, encore, borough, concord, thorough, factor out, incorrect, thoroughly.