Random good picture Not show
(1) The conference might reconvene after its opening session.
(2) It was certainly serious enough for him to reconvene Parliament.
(3) Negotiations will reconvene soon.
(4) The Solid Waste Authority board will reconvene Dec. 19 to formally dissolve.
(5) Suggest that perhaps the meeting reconvene in half an hour after studying the material.
(6) Mr Major has ordered ministers to reconvene tomorrow.
(7) For it is the president's job to reconvene parliament.
(8) It was agreed to reconvene the permanent commission to draw up a treaty between the two countries.
(9) Negotiations reconvene one day after the top Republican lawmaker suggested an ambitious effort to trim future indebtedness by more than $4 trillion may be unworkable.
(10) Agree on a date when the team will reconvene and review the progress on action items.
(11) You: "Can we reconvene next week?
(12) Negotiations reconvene. Soon the North hints it can be enticed or bribed into giving up a slice of its nuclear program.
(13) The finance committee decided to reconvene later in the afternoon.
(14) SAGE will reconvene in February 2012 to review the Decade of Vaccines Action Plan for submission to the 2012 World Health Assembly.
(15) McCormack also said he expected the talks to reconvene "in the next week or two."
(16) The House is not expected to reconvene before Thursday[sentencedict .com], to accommodate the Jewish new year.
(17) The talks ended on May 18 with an agreement to reconvene in June.
(18) After this first round of negotiations, there are no plans to reconvene the talks before the elections.
(19) In theory, Democrats should do just this when they reconvene after the midterm elections. In practice, will they have the good sense to?
(20) Large Wall Clock: so all can see when the stand-up will start or when meetings will reconvene.
(21) After scrutinizing the firm's $400 billion balance sheet well into the afternoon, the regulators agreed to reconvene with Bear Stearns managers for daily briefings until the market crisis passed.
(22) "There is no break down and as everybody has said, I will talk to all of the negotiators and reconvene them," he said.
(23) Though they did not reach a consensus on all the details the group will reconvene in January to hammer out further specifications and potentially get the interest of NASA.
(24) McCormack said that after North Korea said it could not sign the draft agreement, the other members adjourned the talks and will reconvene later.
(25) MR. CROWLEY: What we'll do is we'll take, say, a 30-minute filing break, and then we'll reconvene in the Briefing Room and continue our discussion.
(26) The House leadership said Monday night that the House would reconvene at noon Thursday, though it was not known if another economic plan would be on the table.
More similar words: convene, reconversion, convent, convention, convenient, convenience, inconvenient, conventional, unconventional, constitutional convention, economic recovery, convey, convert, converge, converse, converted, conveyance, conversely, convex lens, convection, conversion, convergent, convergence, convertible, conversation, recon, conversational, recondite, reconcile, contravene.