Random good picture Not show
1) We should commend good people and good deeds.
2) I should like to commend this dictionary to you.
3) This TV play does not seem to commend itself to me.
4) We commend her soul to God.
5) The plan did not commend itself to the Allies.
6) The movie has little to commend it .
7) Ian McKellen's performance had much to commend it .
8) Colleagues, I commend this report to you.
9) His ideas do not commend themselves to me.
10) The proposed site has much to commend it.
11) Will this government proposal commend itself to the public?
12) I commend Ms. Orth on writing such an informative article.
13) Both readers commend Knutson for his scrupulous attention to detail.
14) I can commend it to him as a realistic course of action.
15) I want to commend my little brother to your care.
16) I commended the chef on the excellent meal. I later wrote to commend him to his employer, the restaurant owner.
17) She is an excellent worker and I commend her to you without reservation.
18) She said she would commend the proposal to the Board.
19) His outspoken behaviour did not commend itself to his colleagues.
20) But there's still plenty to commend the book.
21) The reports commend her bravery.
22) This view did not commend itself to the pope.
23) Ian McKellen's performance, too, had much to commend it.
24) I commend the Bill to the House.
25) The awards, which have been designed specifically to commend excellence within newspaper publishing, were organised by Newspaper Focus magazine.
26) I commend the work of my hon. Friend the Minister in that respect.
27) We commend close attention to the way time is used in the curriculum.
28) I commend his outlook to the House when we discuss issues relating to the social charter.
29) For if this were really the case,[http://sentencedict.com/commend.html] a communicative approach would have little or nothing to commend it.
30) Could one, Peters asked, expect children to learn in the somewhat haphazard fashion that unfettered child-centredness seemed to commend?
More similar words: recommend, recommendation, commencement, comment, commence, comment on, commentary, commensurate, commensalism, amendment, commerce, commercial, from memory, mend, commitment, amend, mendacious, tremendous, summer, dimmer, midsummer, immediate, commit, in common, commonly, commander, committee, commodity, communism, community.