Random good picture Not show
(1) The sample of people questioned was drawn from the university's student register and stratified by age and gender.
(2) Instead, random samples, simple or stratified, are taken for the survey.
(3) No differences in mean linear growth velocities were found between males and females or among patients stratified by anatomical localisation of disease.
(4) Evidence from tombs suggests a stratified society with three social classes.
(5) As an example of such effects we consider stratified flows, which have received particular attention because of their meteorological applications.
(6) Unlike previous studies comparing elemental diet with corticosteroids, in this trial we have stratified patients according to nutritional state before randomisation.
(7) In a clearly stratified society, the interests of this audience were predominantly defined by class.
(8) They are thus particularly appropriate for studies of convection and stratified flow.
(9) Quota sampling is like stratified sampling, but with an important variation.
(10) The emergence of stratified societies culminating in states increased conspicuous consumption of precious substances.
(11) To avoid this possibility, we can opt for a stratified sample.
(12) Occasionally closely stratified deposits of debris can be related to production phases and technological activities on the site.
(13) We used Mantel-Haenzel estimates of relative risk and rate ratios for stratified data.
(14) But baboons and spider monkeys take for granted the fact that their societies are strictly stratified.
(15) I used a stratified sample technique in two stages to ensure an adequate representation of singlehanded and group practices.
(16) Although this applies to stratified societies as a class the relative values attached to particular substances varied in space and time.
(17) A stratify sampling algorithm for extracting classification rules is proposed in the dissertation.
(18) Stratify teaching to be one to plant in lower individual - rization collective teaching form teaching tactics.
(19) The ABCD score was used to stratify the 30 - day stroke risk.
(20) What diagnostic testing data help to risk - stratify patients with syncope?
(21) We can use genetics to stratify patients in clinical development.
(22) What history and physical examination data help to risk - stratify patients with syncope?
(23) Stick with smooth casual style with the Red by Marc Ecko stratify Adhira shoe.
More similar words: ratify, gratify, gratifying, frustration, prostration, frustrating, registration, sequestration, illustration, demonstration, administration, administrative, ratification, gratification, small business administration, self-gratification, social security administration, ratified, gratified, stratum, strategy, prostrate, strategic, frustrate, stratagem, frustrated, illustrate, magistrate, remonstrate, demonstrate.