Random good picture Not show
1. Sagacity, unlike cleverness, may increase with age.
2. It required a statesman's foresight and sagacity to make the decision.
3. Not that he was unconscious of his sagacity.
4. Jane was cheered by his sagacity and quick eye for the ridiculous - a welcome change from pompous people like the Pyglings.
5. He was a man of great political sagacity and formidable resolution.
6. When we were in difficulties his sagacity and sangfroid were beyond doubt, as was his kindliness to his colleagues.
7. Sagacity, unlike cleverness, usually increases with age.
8. He had a reputation for business sagacity.
9. A spot of sagacity is also advisable.
10. Charity knows no adversary; sagacity breeds no worry.
11. The judge has excellent sagacity.
12. I admire your foresight and sagacity.
13. All his sagacity seemed to desert him.
14. Plim , grace, bright, sunlight, sagacity.
15. It needs no great sagacity to see that the writer is a novice at his task.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
16. The sapient man used his sagacity in the perpendicular commercial device.
17. Deborah sagacity in conjecturing which of the two girls was likely to have the best place.
18. The politician showed a good sagacity avoiding the mistakes he'd made in the previous campaign.
19. He was deeply revered for his ability and sagacity in military affairs.
20. By acquiring an elephant's head, Ganesa also assumed the elephant's sagacity and became the patron of literature.
21. Perhaps with society more dominated by the old, there will be more respect for wisdom, sagacity.
22. Now every young people should have the exoteric eyereach , the enjoyable heart, the long-range sagacity in their life and work.
23. These inventions had obtained for him the renown of more than human sagacity.
24. In his speech Mr. Brown laid stress on the sagacity of cats.
25. My grandfather was venerable for his age, his uprightness, and sagacity.
26. Oh, indeed! Well , then, I must trust to my own sagacity.
27. Fox - One who will use all thatmay posses of sagacity, wit or wisdom in his own defense.
28. His incisive and fore sighted view indicated his foresight and sagacity as a vocational revolutionist.
29. I hesitate to record the many other instances of his sagacity.
More similar words: sagacious, voracity, veracity, capacity, tenacity, audacity, pertinacity, taciturnity, perspicacity, carrying capacity, saga, tacit, tacitly, taciturn, incapacitate, incapacitated, city, incapacitation, paucity, scarcity, atrocity, ferocity, felicity, velocity, facility, complicity, intercity, publicity, ethnicity, lubricity.