Random good picture Not show
1) The shrubbery has been swamped out by us.
2) The gardener clipped the shrubbery.
3) She pushed through the shrubbery and glimpsed part of a bright blue coat.
4) A neat lawn surrounded by rows of shrubbery hugged the base of the red-brick building.
5) Michael collected sticks from the shrubbery and threw them on,[http://sentencedict.com/shrubbery.html] making small flames leap up.
6) The shrubbery gave way to a patch of sycamore trees.
7) Often, for shrubbery to thrive, it first had to be hacked to the ground.
8) Singed shrubbery rose from pastures that appeared like black velvet.
9) She pulled through the clutching shrubbery and skimmed back up the steps, realizing she was leaving footprints of damp earth.
10) She didn't see the figure lurking behind the shrubbery until it had stepped out and was almost on top of her.
11) The men hacked away very little shrubbery.
12) A secluded mansion , islanded By shrubbery and fences.
13) He took a header into the shrubbery.
14) The gardener replanted the disrooted shrubbery.
15) The mountains are sparsely covered with shrubbery and trees.
16) The voice seemed to be coming from the shrubbery.
17) Mono Lake's tall grasses and shrubbery are shown growing along the bottom of this tufa formation.
18) As the Obamas walked behind shrubbery and out of sight, the unscripted moment left reporters guessing where they were going.
19) April 7,2006, Anning , Yunnan, The thick shrubbery was deadly silent after the fire.
20) The background was almost white, with a few twirls of shrubbery gnaw-ing at the ground.
21) Norman Pinder was creeping through the last few yards of shrubbery before he would reach the window of the small seminar room.
22) In the dream she and her father were walking together through the shrubbery.
23) Told to find a particular type of tree, he would do that too, ignoring other kinds of shrubbery.
24) Now and then the gleam of a flashlight would wink out through the shrubbery.
25) A combination of homely suburbs and hot sunshine; unblemished beaches and boundless bush; manicured parks and tropical shrubbery.
26) People across the river can not see through the shrubbery, which stands in dense clusters, taller than a man.
27) I sincerely believe the bird mis took the Chihuahua for a rat because it was in the shrubbery, " said Thomas Cullen, the falconer hired to run the anti-pigeon program."
28) It concluded that the Periploca sepium Bunge, as a alternative shrubbery specie which had wide fitting range of SWC, and could be planted in Loess Plateau especially in the south slope and escarpment.
29) Tiffany's Irregular Upper and Lower Border lamps are distinguished by the openwork crown edge, which is meant to represent a branch, shrubbery or tree.
30) This view from a terrace highlights the coral and canary yellow colors of trees and shrubbery in Kyoto, Japan.