Similar words: atmosphere, atmospheric, biosphere, sphere, uppermost, thermostat, innermost, hemisphere. Meaning: n. the atmospheric layer between the mesosphere and the exosphere.
Random good picture Not show
1. Thermosphere: Heating, density increase, expansion at high latitude.
2. The thermosphere interacts strongly with the sun and hence is greatly influenced by the sun's solar activity, which occurs in cycles.
3. The shrinkage in the thermosphere, normally occurring during a solar minimum, has not recovered from the solar minimum of 2007-2009 but is in fact worse.
4. The thermosphere, which blocks harmful ultraviolet rays, expands and contracts regularly due to the sun's activities.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
5. This is the biggest contraction of the thermosphere in at least 43 years.
6. After the thermosphere is the thermopause, which is the outer most boundary of the thermosphere.
7. Still, the collapse of the thermosphere was bigger than the sun's activity alone can explain.
8. The temperature rises rapidly to between 500 k and 2000 k in the region known as the thermosphere.
9. When solar activity is high, solar extreme ultraviolet rays warm and expand the thermosphere.
10. In the course of acoustic-gravity wave (AGW) propagation, a coupling relation between the ozone density oscillations (ODO) and temperature fluctuations (TF) in the lower thermosphere is presented.
11. Above the stratosphere, blue layers mark the upper atmosphere (including the mesosphere, thermosphere, ionosphere, and exosphere) as it gradually fades into the blackness of outer space.
More similar words: atmosphere, atmospheric, biosphere, sphere, uppermost, thermostat, innermost, hemisphere, northern hemisphere, sphere of influence, blasphemy, blasphemous, sermon, thermometer, furthermore, phosphorescent, thermonuclear, thermoelectric, thermodynamics, here and there, sphinx, dysphasia, most, moss, dysphagia, moses, armour, mosque, asphyxiate, hormone.