Similar words: nuclear, nuclear energy, nuclear family, nucleus, sermon, clear, clear up, unclear. Meaning: adj. using nuclear weapons based on fusion as distinguished from fission.
Random good picture Not show
1. The 20-year cold war between them turned thermonuclear.
2. This finding was incompatible with a simple thermonuclear origin.
3. Work on controlled thermonuclear fusion proceeded secretly in both nations and in Britain.
4. Thermonuclear reactions are, quite literally, nuclear burning.
5. A nuclear fusion is a thermonuclear reaction.
6. Thermonuclear weapons have high destructive power.
7. The thermonuclear reactions of the sun energize the human body.
8. ITER(International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) is a planning international Tokamak reactor designed to demonstrate the feasibility of the full dimensions controlled nuclear fusion technology.
9. (Probably controller thermonuclear reaction) Hunger slowly stops being a problem. Piloted spaceship to Venus deploys.
10. The old thermonuclear mechanism is a special example of it.
11. The construction of International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) makes a great effect on fusion materials research and development.
12. A single thermonuclear bomb today has the destructive force of all the bombs and other explosives of World War II.
13. The objective was to use a relatively small fission device to trigger-off a thermonuclear reaction of arbitrarily large yield.
14. In all experiments on toroidal discharges neutrons have been observed in about the numbers to be expected if thermonuclear reactions were proceeding.
15. That turned out to be a mistake, Zeta's neutrons were not from thermonuclear fusion.
16. Chopra still did not know what was being excavated, or why they had stolen the most powerful thermonuclear device ever created.
17. In the event the experiment was perhaps one of the more useful of the pioneering experiments with controlled thermonuclear research.
18. We're talking about the combined and simultaneous effect of a massive thermonuclear detonation, a volcanic eruption and an earthquake.
19. Initially the gravitational self-attraction of the stellar material leads to large internal pressures and temperatures which can ignite thermonuclear burning.
20. This again raises the temperature and pressure, until the thermonuclear burning of helium to carbon is ignited.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Eventually the internal pressure and temperature rise sufficiently for thermonuclear fusion to begin.
22. Kurchatov visited Harwell and suggested that he might give a lecture on Soviet work into thermonuclear reactions in gas discharges.
23. The spark was supposed to ignite the fusion reaction or miniature thermonuclear explosion.
24. Cockroft dearly believed that the source of the neutrons was thermonuclear fusion.
25. My parent objected, saying that the solar phoenix reaction in the sun would lead the dangerous life-form on the third planet to develop a thermonuclear reaction of its own.
26. He said an international organization responsible for the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor (ITER) will be set up on October 24.
27. The Black Ops did not evacuate, instead the scale of the Black Ops operation increased, as they had secret orders to detonate a thermonuclear warhead and destroy the facility.
28. Heavy water (D2O) is the most feasible moderator and coolant in nuclear-fission reactors while deuterium (D) will be the nuclear fuel for thermonuclear fusion in the distant future.
29. It will help to choose optimal construction materials for elements of the thermonuclear reactor that contacts with hot plasma.
30. Shield blanket is a very important part of the International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor.
More similar words: nuclear, nuclear energy, nuclear family, nucleus, sermon, clear, clear up, unclear, clearly, clear out, clear off, clearing, clear away, keep clear of, steer clear of, monument, hormone, uppermost, thermostat, harmony, innermost, furthermore, thermometer, harmonize, harmonious, disharmony, thermoelectric, thermodynamics, clean, cleave.