Random good picture Not show
1. He was pursuing a utopian dream of world prosperity.
2. His was a utopian vision of nature in its purest form.
3. His ideas on equality are viewed as utopian in the current political climate.
4. It was decadent and utopian, pure and corrupt.
5. The great classics of political philosophy are utopian.
6. I remembered then that his utopian society in News from Nowhere had converted the Houses of Parliament into a dung market!
7. The third stage - Utopian at this point - was to transcend gender divisions altogether.
8. This is partly because of Marx's strictures on Utopian socialism.
9. Call his machines what you will-sculptures, utopian models, proposals, follies-they reflect a will to succeed.
10. Utopian myths One strain of Utopian thought has stressed scientific and technical progress.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. Belief in utopian progress is increasingly seen as a delusion.
12. It may be more fruitful to create a utopian, and as yet unrealized, vision to hold before our eyes.
13. The utopian theatre of 1917 Berlin and Vienna was still on the horizon.
14. A complete absence of national border controls is as utopian today as the vision of world government.
15. None of these visionary schemes for Niagara ever reached fruition, but one Utopian dreamer did achieve his objective.
16. Integrity would not be needed as a distinct political virtue in a utopian state.
17. The belief that it would be possible to maintain old computer hardware in operational order for use by future historians is utopian.
18. Rural community autarchy, even if it were an acceptable aim, is a Utopian dream.
19. His optimism remains unflagging as he continues to sing utopian political and protest tunes.
20. At some time, most of us have engaged in a discussion about the possibility of a utopian society.
21. Should this happen, then our lives, and the quality of living, will fast become Utopian.
22. Five years ago, calls for the elimination of nuclear weapons were viewed as Utopian, Cirincione added.
23. Classical elite theorists had sought to show that liberal democracy was a utopian ideal incapable of realization.
24. The subsequent crisis in the Soviet system, compounded by the Moscow show trials, exposed the dystopic methods of utopian Communism.
25. He retired from architectural practice in 1906 and concentrated once again on his utopian schemes for social and economic reform.
26. The strategy developed by the revolutionary populists reflected the same mixture of heroic struggle for the peasantry's cause and utopian illusions.
27. Ordinary politics adds to these familiar ideals a further one that has no distinct place in utopian axiomatic theory.
28. To propose that expedient requires an excursion into the realms of Utopian construction.
29. Rather than supporting the statusquo, the way things are, utopian ideologies advocate a complete change in the structure of society.
30. It has often been argued that Marxism is largely based on a utopian ideology, functionalism on a ruling ideology.
More similar words: piano, topic, go to pieces, stop, atop, tropical, non-stop, stop by, on top of, developing, developing countries, giant, Asian, Persian, Indian, out of, auto, alliance, Russian, Canadian, valiant, Italian, cut out, put off, put on, cut off, put out, historian, austrian, musician.