Random good picture Not show
1. The bell rang again insistently.
2. Both solemn and very funny, it insistently finds poetry in the projects, dignity on the street.
3. Yet the drama and the dramatic personality still insistently break through.
4. Certainly they now boasted insistently of the marital bliss of their daughter and the solid Civil Service progress of their son.
5. The sponsoring group must insistently be portrayed as friendly, hopeful, welcoming, and benign.
6. Described as a "modern Greek tragedy" and "an insistently metaphysical mind-bender" Kafka on the Shore is a compelling story that will stretch the limits of your imagination.
7. Irrelevantly , insistently, scores of times, he wondered when they would come on what they looked like.
8. Daligence means insistently, it did not means the work with all - out and endless and night.
9. They paid handsomely10) for a public-relations campaign that insistently denied any proof of a causal connection between smoking and cancer.
10. I looked at her so insistently that my eye caught hers.
11. And he kept repeating this nonsense insistently that finally they grew alarmed.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
12. Irrelevantly , insistently, scores of times, he wondered when they would come on and what they looked like.
13. "What is it?" his wife asked again, gently but insistently.
14. A buffeting wind rushed over the land, bringing with it salt that clung insistently to Elisabeth's face.
15. I'd been asleep for a mere four hours after my run-in with Jackson when the phone rang insistently.
16. Five minutes later, the alarm wakes him again, cheeping insistently like a mechanical bird.
17. These are the questions which we should think and explore insistently.
18. One of them managed to make it to the door and pounded on the doorbell insistently.
19. She turned to slip away, but the four men just laughed and applauded her insistently.
20. Agitation: Of the above grievances we not hesitate to complain, and to complain loudly and insistently.
21. Still Rhett did not look at her. His eyes were bent insistently on Melanie's white face.
More similar words: consistently, consistent, consistency, persistent, insist, subsistence, inadvertently, listen to, distention, instantly, consist, sister, gently, consist in, consist of, recently, listen, currently, frequently, violently, apparently, inherently, unassisted, ostensible, ostensibly, glisten, distend, obediently, subsequently, impudently.