Random good picture Not show
1. As the varnish dries, so the egg tempera closes up into a perfectly fine line.
2. Turns out tempera contains enticing egg yolk.
3. Why not lay in the line of tempera, holding the brush against a straight edge, such as a ruler.
4. I produced the original cartoon in tempera; it was entitled Treasure Trove and based on an Aesop Fable.
5. So studying Tempera is significant to develop the modern painting material.
6. The collection of three tempera on paper paintings -- described as resembling abstract artworks -- are expected to fetch between $1,130 and $1,500 next month at sale.
7. In respect that tempera is in harmony with oil as well as water, it is provide with strong expansibility and developmental potential.
8. The traditional Tempera painting techniques is the expression the religious and spiritual historical limitation.
9. Fiberfrax Topcoat 2600 Insulating Mix has a tempera - ture grade rating of 1426 C ( 2600 F ).
10. Soft haired brushes are mostly used for watercolour or tempera painting, with bristle mainly for oils.
11. Walls and ceilings were marble faced or decorated with paintings in fresco, tempera or caustic medium.
12. Areas of bright stucco work have been found over the first layer of tempera.
13. The money is for fitting out a laboratory dealing with tempera paintings.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. In medieval and Renaissance times, gesso (plaster of paris mixed with glue) was applied to wood panels, plaster, stone, or canvas to provide the ground for tempera and oil painting.
15. Certain pigment colours were painted on to dry plaster using tempera (where egg yolk is used to fix the pigment).
16. The stability field of Al ( OH ) _ 3 and AlF _ 6~ ( 3 - ) is mid - high tempera - ture and inter mediate - alkalic area.
17. The center supply cool - heat meter is made of flow censor, the tempera - trure sensor, calculator.
18. At SCM interface 8255 export whole sine wave for accommodate tempera - ture.
19. Owing to the changes of mediums, paintings change from encaustic , mosaic, secco, fresco, and tempera to oil painting.
20. It provides protection againstslag and alkali attack when applied to Fiberfrax high - tempera - ture boards and modules.
More similar words: temperature, tempestuous, tempt, temple, attempt, emperor, temporal, temporary, contemplate, contretemps, caveat emptor, contemporary, imperative, item, stem, system, empty, compel, hamper, whimper, employ, exempt, empire, episteme, impede, compete, preempt, emphasis, empower, empathy.