Similar words: consume, consumer, consumption, consult, consensus, consultant, consultation, constructing. Meaning: [kən'sjuːm] adj. very intense.
Random good picture Not show
1. Running is a consuming passion with him.
2. Anton has a consuming passion for science fiction.
3. Building model trains is his consuming passion.
4. During this period, politics became his consuming interest.
5. He has developed a consuming passion for chess.
6. He was consuming his final libation.
7. It's just very time consuming to get such a large quantity of data.
8. Going to court can be an expensive, time consuming and gut wrenching experience that is best avoided.
9. Consuming large amounts of alcohol can significantly reduce a man's potency.
10. His autograph ritual and travel are his consuming interests.
11. She was possessed by a consuming rage.
12. Basketball is his consuming passion .
13. Sulphide ores tend to oxidise in aerobic conditions, consuming oxygen and releasing carbon dioxide.
14. Bogdanovich is fortunate that his consuming interest and his job are one and the same.
15. Here, a single 90-minute video consuming over 100 gigabytes of storage space must be distributed to a large number of consumers.
16. A system that is too complex and time consuming encourages errors, undermines enthusiasm and can wreck potentially effective intervention plans.
17. Walker had been consuming news space like a movie star in a fever of insecurity.
18. It can be very time consuming and it often depends on unstructured verbal communication because of this.
19. It was an expensive and time consuming task to remove it.
20. You are, you see, still consuming a very high percentage of dietary fibre.
21. , we overheard a woman tearfully tell her husband that she was sorry that her work had been so consuming.
22. While sitting in a coffee shop, we overheard a woman tearfully tell her husband that she was sorry that her work had been so consuming.
23. I think I understood subconsciously that I required a grand consuming passion in life.
24. One could never, in practice, complete such a translation; it would be much too time consuming and difficult.
25. Cooking such small amounts of food can be fiddly and time consuming so try freezing baby-sized portions in ice cube trays.
26. Being vegetarian here also means that we do not consume dairy and egg products, because they are products of the meat industry. If we stop consuming(Sentence dictionary), they will stop producing. Only collective awakening can create enough determination for action. Thich Nhat Hanh
27. Also, that should he survive this, he had every intention of consuming a great deal more.
28. Nevertheless, the size and wealth of London as a centre for consuming the products of the new industries was important.
29. He defines locality as the space within which the larger part of most citizens' daily working and consuming lives is lived.
30. This would help to account for some of the extra calories expelled in the faeces of those consuming fibre-rich foods.
More similar words: consume, consumer, consumption, consult, consensus, consultant, consultation, constructing, in sum, ruminate, aluminum, luminary, aluminium, rumination, illuminate, constitutional convention, CONS, consort, console, consist, consent, consign, coming, consignor, constant, construe, consider, timing, consist of, constrain.