Random good picture Not show
1. A storm was brewing up out at sea.
2. Trouble has been brewing for some time now.
3. A storm was brewing.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. I have been brewing up some beer. Would you like to try some?
5. A storm had been brewing all day.
6. There's tea brewing in the kitchen.
7. It looks as if a storm is brewing.
8. Those boys are brewing mischief.
9. In 1938 war was brewing in Europe.
10. She set about brewing some herb tea.
11. He had an intuition there was trouble brewing.
12. The boys are brewing some mischief.
13. A storm was brewing in the distance.
14. The beer is brewing in these vats.
15. Trouble is brewing in the trade unions.
16. An ugly storm is brewing.
17. There was trouble brewing among the workforce.
18. At home a crisis was brewing.
19. They are brewing up a wicked plot.
20. There's a storm brewing in the Pacific.
21. A storm was brewing outside.
22. There's trouble brewing up in the street.
23. There's trouble brewing in the office.
24. It was obvious that a big storm was brewing up.
25. My initiation into the mysteries of home brewing was not a success.
26. A storm is brewing.
27. The workers were brewing up in a sheltered corner of the building-site.
28. We'd seen the storm brewing when we were out in the boat.
29. It was too quiet - I felt that trouble was brewing.
30. The company is believed to be keen to sell its extensive brewing interests.
More similar words: sewing basket, interfere with, rewarding, wing, swing, blowing, owing to, drawing, left wing, following, right wing, billowing, breaking, breathing, in full swing, breathtaking, crew, screw, shrew, shrewd, strewn, living thing, Jewish, win, twin, likewise, live with, cope with, bewilder, show in.