Random good picture Not show
1. This decision should not be seen as immutable.
2. Some people regard grammar as an immutable set of rules.
3. The structure, the disciplinary rules, were immutable.
4. That rule was immutable, and woe betide anyone who disregarded it.
5. He didn't have a pre-ordained and immutable structure to his body, but curled and writhed like a cobra.
6. The principles of credit rating are immutable, they insist; their credit opinions are never swayed by the judgments of others.
7. He would be immutable in his relation with the addressee if she/he did not change.
8. There was no immutable tendency for it to settle at the particular level where all willing workers had a chance for employment.
9. Conservatives dug in and insisted that dogmas were immutable and hierarchies indispensable.
10. An abbreviation for the type of immutable singly-linked lists.
11. Nothing in the world is immutable.
12. Alter what is changeable, and accept what is immutable.
13. Immutable and machine-made stylization should change.
14. Python strings are immutable sequences of bytes or characters.
15. Philip Glass is ignorant of an immutable, sacrosanct urtext.
16. Our nature is not considered immutable, either socially or biologically.
17. God is not subjected to paramount immutable laws of the cosmos.
18. The brain is by no means immutable, even in adulthood.
19. I feel that a flaw in Heavenly Father's plan is about to be rectified by immutable powers.
20. It could be recognized with ease, and the criteria for its presence were precise and immutable.
21. Maybe this once, the world will display itself as immutable.
22. I do not believe that this perceptual process is either universal or immutable, but it is ubiquitous and extremely potent.
23. I am suspicious of gods who dwell benignly in heavens, immutable and supreme.
24. The balance in this country between old people in private households and those in residential care is not sacred or immutable.
25. In other words the rules of precedence and other aspects of diplomatic ceremonial were not immutable.
26. In " To mutate, or not to mutate" (and others), I extolled the virtues of immutability -- immutable objects cannot get into an inconsistent state.
27. Once a message is outside the service boundary ,(http://sentencedict.com/immutable.html) it must be immutable.
28. In FP, functions have no side effects and variables are immutable, while in OOP, mutable state and side effects are common, even encouraged.
29. It is imperative that all valid data also be immutable and stable.
30. I recommend Getting Things Done, as long as you don't treat every word as immutable and inarguable. It can help you out of many bad habits.
More similar words: irrefutable, inscrutable, commutative, table, notable, tableau, vegetable, suitable, debatable, equitable, comfortable, adaptable, timetable, on the table, tablespoon, delectable, inevitable, hospitable, profitable, inimitable, acceptable, creditable, inequitable, uncomfortable, respectable, inhospitable, unacceptable, transportable, uninhabitable, insurmountable.