Random good picture Not show
1. The police stenographer recorded the man's confession word by word.
2. The stenographer was an old man with a rosette in his lapel.
3. Doyle smiled at the stenographer again as she glanced up.
4. A stenographer was taking things down.
5. Stenographer: Could you repeat that last part?
6. Nothing, answered the stenographer, moving away with a little smile.
7. He charged upon the desk of the stenographer.
8. She works as a stenographer in the company.
9. So you were fucking the court stenographer.
10. Are you a stenographer or typewriter?
11. Stenographer: Your little girl wants to kiss you over the phone.
12. A qualified stenographer is not necessarily a competent secretary.
13. The stenographer may be either a hotel employee or an employee of a concessionaire.
14. The court stenographer registered the trial proceedings.
15. A court stenographer has to be able to take down more than 250 words a minute.
16. The stenographer is always goofing off in the company cafeteria instead of getting my letters typed.
17. The young lady had been Maxwell's stenographer for a year.
18. What are your qualifications as a stenographer? I take shorthand at 100 words per minute.
19. She was elected a stenographer of that meeting.
20. Wanted: Stenographer with some knowledge of bookkeeping. Ability to speak and write English highly desirable.
21. The stenographer acted very queerly.
22. Every name she mentioned was noted down, not only by the stenographer[Sentencedict.com], but by Beamish.
22. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
23. Granted, at this early stage of our relationship, the stenographer seems hearing-impaired.
24. I am ALERT, adaptable, and keen-minded. I am an efficient stenographer and typist. I can write clearly, concisely, and entertainingly.
25. On the telephone I feel as if I am testifying in court and a stenographer is taking down every misbegotten syllable.
26. Mr. Pitcher, she said to the confidential clerk, did Mr. Maxwell say anything yesterday about engaging another stenographer.
27. Asa teenager, she had a series of low paying jobs as a waitress, stenographer, and bookkeeper, working at one point as an assistant to future Canadian PrimeMinister R. B. Bennett.
28. He dashed into the inner office. He charged upon the desk of the stenographer.
More similar words: photographer, biography, photograph, topography, demographic, photography, choreography, bibliography, autobiography, graph, epigraph, phenomenon, program, grape, programme, grapple, programming, grapefruit, fasten, listen, distend, glisten, listen to, listener, persistent, subsistence, sustenance, consistent, ostensible, abstention.