Random good picture Not show
1. The vein at his temple throbbed angrily.
2. She banged on the door angrily.
3. A muscle in his jaw pulsed angrily.
4. Local residents have reacted angrily to the news.
5. She thrust past him angrily and left.
6. His dark eyes flared angrily.
7. The taxi driver was angrily tooting his horn.
8. She slung her coat angrily into the car.
9. He clapped his hat on angrily and walked out.
10. She crashed the glass angrily against the table.
11. He slammed the door angrily.
12. Alex stomped angrily out of the meeting.
13. The horse whisked its tail angrily.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He strode angrily into the classroom.
15. He angrily storms out of the meeting.
16. He tore up the letter angrily and threw it into the wastebasket.
17. The bull bellowed angrily.
18. Tod shook his head angrily and slung the coil of rope over his shoulder.
19. He flushed crimson and began to shout angrily at Frank.
20. The child pummelled his mother angrily as she carried him home.
21. Officials reacted angrily to those charges.
22. He stormed angrily at me.
23. He lashed out angrily(sentencedict.com), hitting anyone within his reach.
24. Angrily she rapped on his window.
25. Henry slammed the phone down angrily.
26. The goose hissed at me angrily.
27. He angrily haggled the door into pieces.
28. He put his hand on her shoulder,but she threw it off angrily.
29. The old man clenched his fist and waved it angrily at us.
30. The demonstrators walked along the street, waving banners and shouting angrily.