Random good picture Not show
(1) A Thousand Cranes has its own tempura bar, and the lobster tempura needs no buildup.
(2) Most people have tried sushi, sashimi and tempura.
(3) You may share one tempura.
(4) Yes. What kind of food is the tempura?
(5) The non - toxic auto exhaust smells like tempura.
(6) Have you ever had tempura before?
(7) This is the sauce for the tempura.
(8) Dip sea bream fillets and other ingredients in tempura batter.
(9) Dip peppermint in tempura batter(Sentencedict), deep - fry until done . Serve with the dip.
(10) Tempura is a deep - fried fish and vegetable dish.
(11) The tempura dinner comes with raw fish . Will that be fine?
(12) Um. It'sounds delicious. We'll have the tempura dinner for two, please.
(13) TEMPURA IN SOUP SPECIALS, selected items in a a hearty broth with udon or buckwheat noodles.
(14) A faithful clientele returns for the lavish portions, the crispy tempura and the freshest sushi.
(15) Foods that are most well received by foreigners are tempura, sukiyaki, sushi, sashimi, buckwheat noodles, and soybean curd.
More similar words: tempt, temple, tempera, attempt, temporal, temporary, temperature, tempestuous, contretemps, contemplate, caveat emptor, contemporary, campus, computer, impulse, impunity, impudent, impudence, impulsive, spur, compunction, impudently, purse, spurn, purple, purvey, purity, pursue, purely, purchase.