Random good picture Not show
1. The unsatisfied workers are rioting in the streets.
2. The boss is unsatisfied with the tardy tempo.
3. The novel had interested him, but left him unsatisfied.
4. The poll suggests that the strongest unsatisfied appetite for home computers isn't among the richest consumers.
5. The centre helps people who are unsatisfied with the solicitors they are given.
6. Convinced that the general public had an unsatisfied thirst for knowledge,[http://Sentencedict.com] he took an active part in several educational activities.
7. But other men, who remain unsatisfied, continue to grow step by step to new levels.
8. One of my few remaining unsatisfied ambitions is to get into the old man's study.
9. But everyone knew, even then, about unsatisfied or sublimated or postponed desires: the final step must be action.
10. I have a nagging sense of being unsatisfied with my behaviour, as though I was doing something morally wrong.
11. There is a huge unsatisfied demand for such mortgages from borrowers, as Standard Life discovered.
12. The compromise left all sides unsatisfied.
13. They represent the stark twilight and unsatisfied thoughts which all have.
14. He was disillusioned and returned unsatisfied.
15. Of course, there are still some unsatisfied and scarry stuffs that burden me, yet I still get myself to operate in an optimistic mode.
16. A much smaller percentage of the unsatisfied group thinks China is stable.
17. He was still unsatisfied mocking him, therefore he invited the critic to his house and read him the libretto aloud in front of his friends.
18. The game ended a few hours too early, leaving players and spectators unsatisfied.
19. You're entitled to a full refund should you be unsatisfied with the quality of our goods.
20. That said, the regulatory outrages against common sense continue unabated, and the pressing need for reform remains unsatisfied.
21. If they are over-indulged they will, as likely as not, feel unsatisfied.
22. After countless sittings during the early part of 1906 Picasso, unsatisfied with the face, wiped it out completely.
23. Bill was successful and financially secure , but still unsatisfied.
24. So the Nash Ensemble's concert offered a first half of Mozart and Brahms which left one feeling vaguely unsatisfied.
25. The authors believe that the occurence of FES was in close relation to the hypovolemia, elevation of intramedullary pressure, and unsatisfied immobilization.
26. The control precision , stability, reliability and other performances of above control method have been unsatisfied.
27. The reasons of discontinuous use for condom and withdraw, oral contraceptive, and safe period were unsatisfied, less access, and failure of contraception respectively.
28. Laplace at seventy - eight died young. He was still unsatisfied, still sure that he had a lot to learn.
29. Spring: You're cruel and unfeeling , leaving really nothing behind. Are you still unsatisfied that you haven't done enough ravaging and destroying?
30. The master, Mr. Dobbins, had reached middle age with an unsatisfied ambition.
More similar words: satisfied, dissatisfied, sensation, ratified, insatiable, gratified, compensation, condensation, dispensation, compensate, justified, specified, qualified, certified, horrified, mystified, terrified, compensate for, classified, transatlantic, satire, satiate, that is, cessation, accusation, conversation, organisation, statistics, that is to say, what is more.