Random good picture Not show
1. a confluence of artistry, superb choreography, and stage design.
2. His style of choreography is flamboyant.
3. His choreography, on Broadway and in the film, was vivid, inventive.
4. She studied choreography at the Royal School of Ballet.
5. The choreography is fairly basic but lively, with bits of tap, soft shoe, swing and rock.
6. The splendid choreography was by Ann-Marie Brady.
7. MacLow develops a choreography based in part on chance for which he uses playing cards.
8. They were performing the choreography right, but something was missing.
9. The nuns' harmonies and children's choreography are polished and effective.
10. The choreography remains a moment by moment response to the poems and, awkwardly, these themselves are not especially good.
11. Precious, has choreography by Lea Anderson who was the compere for the recent Channel 4 series Tights!
12. His carefree choreography freed something in them, as well.
13. The audience sits mesmerised by his expressive choreography, watching each inflection of the hand or eyebrow.
14. Not only did Alvin know nothing about choreography, Shawn wrote, but he was not even a good dancer.
15. Observation is the key to their choreography.
16. The splendid choreography by Ann-Marie Brady was also an eye-taking feature.
17. His choreography had an understated primitive elegance with bursts of joyous playfulness.
18. The choreography of Eric Hawkins is considered radical by ballet audiences.
19. The choreography respects the subject - matter.
20. The annual Christmas program, with full tuxedoed orchestra, sets, choreography and Broadway-caliber costumes, was standing room only.
21. And a certain kind of heroism, a tone of valiant despair, colors the choreography.
22. It was like a jazz class to some extent but with all the rather distinctive movements he had for his actual choreography.
23. The other side of the movie is structured by a choreography that seems to function independently of the screenplay.
24. So Joel Hall, whose Chicago-based company is currently touring an evening of jazz-derived choreography, might have proved a useful model.
25. As he often did, Holder created not only the choreography but also vivid music and costume and set designs.
26. Director Chris Wilken does a fine job guiding his cast of 12 through an intricate choreography that travels through time and space.
27. Clarke had a vision of company-run studios where youngsters could learn the recording business, film or choreography.
28. In part, the problem was his old one of forgetting choreography.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Both Ashton and MacMillan take the technical aspects of their choreography very seriously.
30. Does it bother you that they still use your original choreography?
More similar words: biography, topography, photography, bibliography, autobiography, photograph, demographic, photographer, graph, epigraph, metaphor, program, chorus, anchor, moreover, pore over, grape, whore, programme, shore, more or less, metaphorically, grapple, programming, lie at anchor, grapefruit, more often than not, phosphorescent, put the cart before the horse, care of.