Random good picture Not show
1. I had to concede the logic of this.
2. Not everything follows the rules of logic.
3. Socrates laid the foundations of logic.
4. All students receive tuition in logic and metaphysics.
5. Philosophers use logic to prove their arguments.
6. The economic logic of reform is inescapable.
7. The logic behind this statement is faulty.
8. I fail to see the logic behind his argument.
9. He argues with learning and logic.
10. He confuted his opponents by facts and logic.
11. There are irredeemable flaws in the logic of the argument.
12. Your friend doesn't seem to be governed by logic.
13. There's no logic in his argument.
14. It's easy to understand his logic.
15. It's a stupid decision that completely defies logic.
16. There would be no logic in upsetting the agreements.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Commercial logic has forced the two parts of the company closer together.
18. You can't use the same logic in dealing with children.
19. What's the logic behind this decision?
20. She replied with what she thought was unassailable logic ...
21. There is sound commercial logic in never giving credit to retailers.
22. Logic had prevailed and he had abandoned the idea.
23. Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
24. The two parts of the plan were governed by the same logic.
25. Apart from criminal investigation techniques, students learn forensic medicine(Sentencedict.com), philosophy and logic.
26. A man must not presume to use his reasons, unless he has studied the categories, and can chop logic.
27. He wasn't sure he'd got it right, although the theory attracted him by its logic.
28. She believed that her religion needed to be defended by philosophy and logic.
29. If prices go up, wages will go up too - that's just logic.
30. Linking the proposals in a single package did have a certain logic.
More similar words: logical, logically, illogical, biological, theological, ecological, ideological, archeological, technological, psychological, terminological, ornithological, apologize, apologist, psychologist, ornithologist, tragic, allergic, regicide, lethargic, strategic, log, paraplegic, strategically, dialog, apology, theology, geology, biology, backlog.