Random good picture Not show
1. Your desperation My desolation .
2. Kozelek expresses his sense of desolation absolutely without self-pity.
3. He found the old house in complete desolation.
4. We looked out upon a scene of desolation and ruin.
5. Wyatt felt a surge of desolation in the knuckles of his right hand.
6. Despite her desolation, Nora Simpson was not the sort of woman to be beaten by a twist of fate.
7. Only calamity and desolation awaited this continent, and he felt almost powerless against the evils.
8. No living soul appears in this desert of desolation, encompassed by appalling silence.
9. She longs for the anguished desolation of a late capitalism that hasn't quite worked as her generation dreamed.
10. She felt a sort of desolation sweep over her, together with something like pity for Wheeler.
11. In choked desolation, she watched him walk quietly to the door and let himself out.
12. a scene of utter desolation.
13. The sight of the desolation filled me with forlornness.
14. How can you live in such desolation?
15. Her life was becoming a desolation.
16. Her death left him with a terrible sense of desolation.
17. I stopped about twenty yards away from the shed, appalled at the scene of utter desolation and neglect.
18. He was forced to return to the earth alone, in utter desolation.
19. Like the house, the impression off the landscape was schizophrenic(sentencedict.com), of richness and desolation equally.
20. The curtains were hanging outside the smashed windows, the whole scene one of desolation.
21. Without it, she was racked by a feeling of utter desolation.
22. The bus lurches along a bumpy road through a landscape of uncultivated desolation.
23. Although fully furnished it had an air of emptiness and desolation.
24. Out of the gloom emerge the later paintings, charnel house visions of desolation.
25. Melissa murmured some banal phrases of encouragement and put down the telephone with a feeling of desolation.
26. The magnificent castle was doomed to fall prey to the hand of desolation.
27. As long as they take that rejection seriously, and continue to shriek their desolation, they are not diminished by it.
28. I wanted an urban and intellectual life,[sentence dictionary] not the desolation of a small farm.
29. The Beech Naiad let out a last cry of desolation, and fell to the floor.
30. A few stunted rowan trees reinforced the feeling of desolation.
More similar words: isolation, desolate, violation, immolation, resolution, destination, designation, relation, inflation, regulation, revelation, population, exhalation, speculation, translation, installation, tribulation, legislation, calculation, correlation, in relation to, relationship, isolate, isolated, volatile, ratification, gratification, solution, absolution, destruction.