Random good picture Not show
(1) This kind of adaptation and acculturation is definitely not unilateral aspect of ethnic groups.
(2) Acculturation, as an important concept in cultural anthropology, has undergone a long and bitter course since it was introduced from biology into cultural anthropology.
(3) Generally speaking, the models of acculturation may be divided into assimilation, integration, separation and marginalization. Sentencedict.com
(4) And completed the acculturation of the female and social sex in this kind of social milieu.
(5) In the course of acculturation, Tibetan undergraduates mainly used acculturation strategies of integration, assimilation and seperation.
(6) Indigenous psychologies , namely, the acculturation and enculturation of psychology, or the indigenization of psychology, make up of one of the multiple orientations in modern psychology.
(7) It has embodied its acculturation from material cultural, system cultural, spiritual cultural 3 layers of surface.
(8) Mode of Acculturation in this novel is like martini cocktail, made up of "strong" American culture and "seasoning" Chinese culture, emanative in unique aroma.
(9) With the development of global economy, frequent circulation of commodities shock the concept of value of the local consumers and change their minds to choose products. Then the acculturation will be.
(10) Boorish, lovely or optimistic, minces are embodied in the Flower-Drum, and becomes a part of their lives, on the other hand as a folk-custom acculturation.
(11) Then the author proves the strategies and tactics for acculturation and its construction measures.
(12) And the question is whether that goes beyond the limits of appropriate acculturation.
(13) Thus, it is necessary to study the process of acculturation with regard to translation and tackles related questions of identity, hybridity and metamorphosis.
(14) The reestablishment or perpetuation of native cultural traits , especially in opposition to acculturation.
(15) If you want to have a frequent Chinese - expression, perfect acculturation. Let me help you.
More similar words: cultural, agricultural, accusation, culture, agriculture, accurate, accurately, occupation, calculation, speculation, operation, migration, reparation, aberration, separation, AND operation, exploration, integration, celebration, corporation, immigration, frustration, accuracy, collaboration, demonstration, consideration, concentration, generation gap, confederation, administration.