Random good picture Not show
1. How can we defend our homeland if we don't have an army?
2. He returned to his homeland with the purpose of serving his own people.
3. They forced her off her homeland many years ago.
4. They had a deep yearning for their homeland.
5. Many are planning to return to their homeland.
6. He was forced to leave his homeland for political reasons.
7. She felt the pull of her homeland.
8. She still hankered for her homeland.
9. They hope to remain in their homeland.
10. I would adore to settle back homeland.
11. He longs to return to his homeland.
12. I carry memories of my homeland around with me.
13. Many refugees have been forced to flee their homeland.
14. These are native sons and daughters representing a homeland.
15. Apartheid used tribalism as the basis of its "divide-and-rule" homeland policies.
16. They were devastated that they had to leave their beloved homeland.
17. The Japanese prisoners of war were repatriated to their homeland after the war.
18. The writer recently went on a promotional tour of his homeland.
19. He wants his children to grow up in his adopted homeland.
20. Fifty years after he died,(Sentencedict.com) his remains were returned to his homeland.
21. Refugees crossed the border to escape the carnage in their homeland.
22. The whole of her being had been taken over by a desire to return to her homeland.
23. He left in 1983, horrified by the devastation that warfare and famine had visited on his homeland.
24. During the war, they were forced to flee their homeland.
25. Nobody wanted a war but when the chips were down and the enemy was ready to attack, everyone volunteered to defend their homeland.
26. The government halted its policy of returning Zimbabwean asylum seekers to their homeland.
27. He won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1989 for his nonviolent campaigns for greater autonomy in his homeland.
28. The purpose for living could have been revenge, to build a new homeland, or to see their family.
29. So in the spring of 1904 he left his homeland, never to return.
30. And in the Karoo desert, in the northwestern Cape, a group of whites is trying to build its own homeland.
More similar words: homeless, come home, home, at home, drive home, at home and abroad, melt, smell out, smell of, extremely, delay, relax, relate, related, land, relation, relative, lane, plan, elaborate, relatively, revelation, plant, island, blank, correlation, The last rites, glance, landing, planet.