Random good picture Not show
(1) Children usually like to see cartoon.
(2) He chose a cartoon from the stack of videos on the shelf.
(3) The boys in the cartoon were punching each other - wham, zap!
(4) The cartoon was rated PG.
(5) The cartoon was captioned 'The English abroad'.
(6) The cartoon represented the president as a devil.
(7) The cartoon diverted the children.
(8) He's the creator of a successful cartoon series.
(9) They dressed themselves up as cartoon characters.
(10) The cartoon has achieved cult status.
(11) Everyone recognizes Disney's cartoon characters .
(12) She had Mickey Mouse or some other cartoon/Disney character on her sweater.
(13) His cartoon mercilessly lampoon the leading politician of the day.
(14) The cartoon strips are designed to make Shakespeare accessible to children.
(15) The cartoon version lacks the profundity of the original text.
(16) A prince turns into a frog in this cartoon fairytale.
(17) The cartoon characters Snoopy and Charlie Brown were devised by Charles M. Schultz.
(18) The cartoon showed a picture of a robber carrying a bag with 'swag' written on it.
(19) Cartoon characters such as Mickey Mouse and Snoopy are still popular.
(20) The cartoon draws a false parallel between two events.
(21) I always thought he was like a cartoon. Sentencedict.com
(22) In one, the children watch cartoon videos.
(23) Mischiefmakers, mayhem creators, fraudulent shady cartoon characters.
(24) Later we became our favourite cartoon characters.
(25) Fletcher Reede is a cartoon character with real heart.
(26) It comes from Al Capp's cartoon strip Li'l Abner.
(27) The schoolboys were captivated by the adventures of the heroes in the animated cartoon.
(28) By typing in simple commands you could pick up objects and talk to other avatars, with your words displayed in a cartoon bubble above your head.
(29) The film company sued them over their appropriation of a cartoon character.
(30) Thanks to computer animation, it is now possible to make cartoon films much more quickly than in the past.