Random good picture Not show
1. The illness is organic in origin.
2. Liver is an organic part of human body.
3. There is nothing organic wrong with you.
4. Cheap organic food is still difficult to come by.
5. Organic farming is no longer thought of as cranky.
6. Organic farming is better for the environment.
7. Organic food is now widely available.
8. Organic farmers should be encouraged with financial incentives.
9. Organic food is unadulterated food produced without artificial chemicals or pesticides.
10. The farm has changed over to organic methods.
11. I've converted to organic food.
12. The organic gardener avoids the use of pesticides.
13. The shop sells organic food.
14. The farm went fully organic in 1996.
15. Organic farming is expanding everywhere.
16. Most supermarkets sell a range of organic products.
17. Improve the soil by adding organic matter.
18. There's an increased demand for organic produce these days.
19. Add plenty of organic matter to improve the soil.Sentence dictionary
20. Organic compounds contain carbon in their molecules.
21. More shoppers are making the switch to organic food.
22. They believe in the organic unity of the universe.
23. Red soil lacks organic matter.
24. Bacteria act on organic waste .
25. Organic produce appears to be gaining in popularity.
26. These organic olives are packaged in recycled glass containers.
27. The government most assuredly does believe in organic farming.
28. Wilkins is now extolling the virtues of organic farming.
29. We are conducting a survey of consumer attitudes towards organic food.
30. A quarter of the contents of an average family's dustbin is organic matter.
More similar words: organism, organize, organized, organization, organizational, organ, panic, Hispanic, mechanic, mechanical, gang, for good, elegant, forget about, arrogance, vanish, nice, Spanish, companion, clinic, ethnic, mechanism, manipulate, meaningful, chronic, laconic, clinical, ironically, technical, municipal.